1/2 cup Virgin Coconut Oil/ butter
1 1/2 cups Oat Flour Blend
1/4 cup Coconut Palm Sugar
1/2 tsp salt
4 Tbsp ice water
1. Combine flour, sugar, and salt in a food processor. Pulse until well blended, 6 to 7 times.
2. Add in solid coconut oil and pulse 6 to 7 times till coconut oil is combined into the flour mixture.
3. While pulsing continually, add ice water, and process until dough begins to clump together.
4. Transfer to your work surface. Pat dough together. Shape into flat disks. Wrap in plastic wrap.
5. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
6. When dough is ready roll out, prepare as the pie recipe directs
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.