1 cup Peanut flour
1/4 cup butter softened
1 tsp vanilla extract
¼ cup plus 2 Tbsp coconut palm sugar
1 medium egg
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees
2. In a bowl, cream the butter and the coconut palm sugar together.
3. Add the egg and beat until combined.
4. Add the vanilla extract, peanut flour, baking powder, oats and salt. Mix thoroughly into a dough.
5. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
6. With your hands, roll out balls of the dough, then lightly press into cookie shapes on the parchment paper with your thumb.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes until firm.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.