1 cup Peanut flour
1/4 cup butter softened
1 tsp vanilla extract
¼ cup plus 2 Tbsp coconut palm sugar
1 medium egg
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees
2. In a bowl, cream the butter and the coconut palm sugar together.
3. Add the egg and beat until combined.
4. Add the vanilla extract, peanut flour, baking powder, oats and salt. Mix thoroughly into a dough.
5. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
6. With your hands, roll out balls of the dough, then lightly press into cookie shapes on the parchment paper with your thumb.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes until firm.