1 Cup BBF* Organic Coconut Flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 dash salt
1/2 Cup of prepared BBF* PBfit®
1/4 Cup BBF* Organic Agave
1 Tbsp Vanilla
10 Tbsp milk or milk alternative
1. Mix BBF* PBfit® with water per instructions on your PBfit® container. Continue mixing until you reach a similar consistency as normal peanut butter.
2. Whisk all wet ingredients together until creamy.
3. Add dry ingredients and whisk until combined.
4. The dough will be super thick, so you might have you use your hands to bring it together.
5. Roll dough into 1 inch balls, if you want you can flatten them a little. I made some into balls, and some were flattened.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 7-8 minutes.
7. Carefully remove cookies from baking sheet and place on cooling rack.
BBF* = BetterBody Foods
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.