1 Cup BBF* Organic Coconut Flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 dash salt
1/2 Cup of prepared BBF* PBfit®
1/4 Cup BBF* Organic Agave
1 Tbsp Vanilla
10 Tbsp milk or milk alternative
1. Mix BBF* PBfit® with water per instructions on your PBfit® container. Continue mixing until you reach a similar consistency as normal peanut butter.
2. Whisk all wet ingredients together until creamy.
3. Add dry ingredients and whisk until combined.
4. The dough will be super thick, so you might have you use your hands to bring it together.
5. Roll dough into 1 inch balls, if you want you can flatten them a little. I made some into balls, and some were flattened.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 7-8 minutes.
7. Carefully remove cookies from baking sheet and place on cooling rack.
BBF* = BetterBody Foods
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.