1 cup Coconut Palm Sugar
4 oz butter
1 cup Pbfit peanut butter spread
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/4 cups oat flour blend
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup toffee bits
1/2 cup pretzels, crushed
1/2 cup potato chips
1. Cream together sugar and butter.
2. Add in egg, peanut butter and vanilla extract and continue creaming.
3. Combine dry ingredients together.
4. Add to the creamed mixture and mix until all the dry ingredients have been incorporated in.
5. Fold in chocolate chips, toffee bits, crushed pretzels and potato chips last.
6. Scoop into desired size.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 11-12 minutes.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.