1 cup Coconut Palm Sugar
4 oz butter
1 cup Pbfit peanut butter spread
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/4 cups oat flour blend
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup toffee bits
1/2 cup pretzels, crushed
1/2 cup potato chips
1. Cream together sugar and butter.
2. Add in egg, peanut butter and vanilla extract and continue creaming.
3. Combine dry ingredients together.
4. Add to the creamed mixture and mix until all the dry ingredients have been incorporated in.
5. Fold in chocolate chips, toffee bits, crushed pretzels and potato chips last.
6. Scoop into desired size.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 11-12 minutes.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.