1/4 cup Almond flour
1/2 cup Pumpkin puree
1 Large egg
1/2 cup PBfit Pumpkin Spice - Premixed
1 Medium banana
1 tsp Vanilla
1 Tbsp Maple syrup
1/4 cup Mini semi sweet chocolate chips - optional
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Line or grease 6 muffin tins.
2. Place all ingredients into a food processor or high powered blender. Blend all ingredients until batter is completely smooth.
3. Mix in the chocolate chips with a spoon if using.
4. Divide batter between the 6 muffin tins.
5. Place in oven for 15-20 mins or until a toothpick inserted into the muffin comes out clean.
6. Let cool.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.