1/4 cup Almond flour
1/2 cup Pumpkin puree
1 Large egg
1/2 cup PBfit Pumpkin Spice - Premixed
1 Medium banana
1 tsp Vanilla
1 Tbsp Maple syrup
1/4 cup Mini semi sweet chocolate chips - optional
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Line or grease 6 muffin tins.
2. Place all ingredients into a food processor or high powered blender. Blend all ingredients until batter is completely smooth.
3. Mix in the chocolate chips with a spoon if using.
4. Divide batter between the 6 muffin tins.
5. Place in oven for 15-20 mins or until a toothpick inserted into the muffin comes out clean.
6. Let cool.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.