1/4 cup Almond flour
1/2 cup Pumpkin puree
1 Large egg
1/2 cup PBfit Pumpkin Spice - Premixed
1 Medium banana
1 tsp Vanilla
1 Tbsp Maple syrup
1/4 cup Mini semi sweet chocolate chips - optional
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Line or grease 6 muffin tins.
2. Place all ingredients into a food processor or high powered blender. Blend all ingredients until batter is completely smooth.
3. Mix in the chocolate chips with a spoon if using.
4. Divide batter between the 6 muffin tins.
5. Place in oven for 15-20 mins or until a toothpick inserted into the muffin comes out clean.
6. Let cool.