3 cups unsweetened almond milk
1 1/2 cup PBfit
1/4 cup monk fruit or sweetener of choice
1 1/2 bananas
1/2 tsp Agave
1. Place all the almond milk, PBfit, sweetener and 1 banana in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Slice a half of a banana in thin slices. Brush with agave nectar and stick to bottom of the popsicle mold.
3. Pour smoothie into popsicle molds, insert the popsicle sticks, and freeze for 4-6 hours.
4. Run the popsicle molds under hot water for a few seconds to make it easier to unmold them.
5. Place the in freezer bags in the freezer for a delicious and healthy treat!
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.