3 cups unsweetened almond milk
1 1/2 cup PBfit
1/4 cup monk fruit or sweetener of choice
1 1/2 bananas
1/2 tsp Agave
1. Place all the almond milk, PBfit, sweetener and 1 banana in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Slice a half of a banana in thin slices. Brush with agave nectar and stick to bottom of the popsicle mold.
3. Pour smoothie into popsicle molds, insert the popsicle sticks, and freeze for 4-6 hours.
4. Run the popsicle molds under hot water for a few seconds to make it easier to unmold them.
5. Place the in freezer bags in the freezer for a delicious and healthy treat!