3 cups unsweetened almond milk
1 1/2 cup PBfit
1/4 cup monk fruit or sweetener of choice
1 1/2 bananas
1/2 tsp Agave
1. Place all the almond milk, PBfit, sweetener and 1 banana in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Slice a half of a banana in thin slices. Brush with agave nectar and stick to bottom of the popsicle mold.
3. Pour smoothie into popsicle molds, insert the popsicle sticks, and freeze for 4-6 hours.
4. Run the popsicle molds under hot water for a few seconds to make it easier to unmold them.
5. Place the in freezer bags in the freezer for a delicious and healthy treat!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.