3 Cups sliced almonds
1/2 Cup pecan pieces
1/2 Cup pepitas
1/3 Cup sunflower seeds
3/4 Cup flaked coconut
3 Tbsp BBF Organic Super Seeds
1/3 Cup BBF Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
1/3 Cup BBF Organic Agave
1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Place all of the nuts, seeds, and coconut flakes on a parchment lined baking sheet and give it a good stir.
3. Once oven is preheated, place baking sheet in the oven for 5 mins.
4. While the nuts are in the oven, Combine the coconut oil, sweetener, and spices in a small bowl and microwave till melted.
5. After 5 minutes, stir the nuts and cook for another 5 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and drizzle the Coconut oil mixture over the Granola and mix to combine.
7. Return the baking sheet to the oven and cook for another 5 mins.
8. Remove the baking sheet from the oven Sprinkle with a pinch or two of Sea Salt and allow to cool completely.
9. Once cool, Store Granola in an Airtight container.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.