3 Cups sliced almonds
1/2 Cup pecan pieces
1/2 Cup pepitas
1/3 Cup sunflower seeds
3/4 Cup flaked coconut
3 Tbsp BBF Organic Super Seeds
1/3 Cup BBF Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
1/3 Cup BBF Organic Agave
1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Place all of the nuts, seeds, and coconut flakes on a parchment lined baking sheet and give it a good stir.
3. Once oven is preheated, place baking sheet in the oven for 5 mins.
4. While the nuts are in the oven, Combine the coconut oil, sweetener, and spices in a small bowl and microwave till melted.
5. After 5 minutes, stir the nuts and cook for another 5 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and drizzle the Coconut oil mixture over the Granola and mix to combine.
7. Return the baking sheet to the oven and cook for another 5 mins.
8. Remove the baking sheet from the oven Sprinkle with a pinch or two of Sea Salt and allow to cool completely.
9. Once cool, Store Granola in an Airtight container.