3 Cups sliced almonds
1/2 Cup pecan pieces
1/2 Cup pepitas
1/3 Cup sunflower seeds
3/4 Cup flaked coconut
3 Tbsp BBF Organic Super Seeds
1/3 Cup BBF Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
1/3 Cup BBF Organic Agave
1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Place all of the nuts, seeds, and coconut flakes on a parchment lined baking sheet and give it a good stir.
3. Once oven is preheated, place baking sheet in the oven for 5 mins.
4. While the nuts are in the oven, Combine the coconut oil, sweetener, and spices in a small bowl and microwave till melted.
5. After 5 minutes, stir the nuts and cook for another 5 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and drizzle the Coconut oil mixture over the Granola and mix to combine.
7. Return the baking sheet to the oven and cook for another 5 mins.
8. Remove the baking sheet from the oven Sprinkle with a pinch or two of Sea Salt and allow to cool completely.
9. Once cool, Store Granola in an Airtight container.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.