2 cups BBF Organic Quinoa
1 large cucumber, quartered lengthwise & chopped
1 container of grape tomatoes, sliced in half
1/2 red onion, chopped
1 bundle parsley, chopped
1/2 container of baby greens
3/4 cup feta crumbles
2 lemons, juiced
3 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 cup BBF Naturally Refined Avocado Oil
1 tsp dijon mustard
salt & pepper to taste
1. Cook Quinoa according to package instructions. Cool.
2. While Quinoa is cooling, chop all of your vegetables and place in a large bowl.
3. Mix cooled Quinoa in with the vegetables.
4. For the dressing combine all ingredients in a bowl, whisk to combine.
5. Pour dressing over Quinoa and vegetables. Sprinkle the feta on top. Toss salad to incorporate dressing.