2 cups BBF Organic Quinoa
1 large cucumber, quartered lengthwise & chopped
1 container of grape tomatoes, sliced in half
1/2 red onion, chopped
1 bundle parsley, chopped
1/2 container of baby greens
3/4 cup feta crumbles
2 lemons, juiced
3 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 cup BBF Naturally Refined Avocado Oil
1 tsp dijon mustard
salt & pepper to taste
1. Cook Quinoa according to package instructions. Cool.
2. While Quinoa is cooling, chop all of your vegetables and place in a large bowl.
3. Mix cooled Quinoa in with the vegetables.
4. For the dressing combine all ingredients in a bowl, whisk to combine.
5. Pour dressing over Quinoa and vegetables. Sprinkle the feta on top. Toss salad to incorporate dressing.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.