1 head cauliflower cut into 4 steaks
1/4 cup BBF Plant Junkie Thai Peanut Vinaigrette
BBF PBFit Peanut butter spread
1. Cut cauliflower into steaks
2. Combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl and stir well. If a little thick you can add a small amount of water.
3. Heat BBQ grill to 400 degrees.
4. Brush cauliflower steaks with oil.
5. Place on hot grill and brush with glaze. Grill on one side for 3-4 minutes.
6. Flip over and brush with glaze and finish grilling about another 3-4 minutes. Remove from grill and brush with more glaze as desired.
7. Serve warm.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.