1 head cauliflower cut into 4 steaks
1/4 cup BBF Plant Junkie Thai Peanut Vinaigrette
BBF PBFit Peanut butter spread
1. Cut cauliflower into steaks
2. Combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl and stir well. If a little thick you can add a small amount of water.
3. Heat BBQ grill to 400 degrees.
4. Brush cauliflower steaks with oil.
5. Place on hot grill and brush with glaze. Grill on one side for 3-4 minutes.
6. Flip over and brush with glaze and finish grilling about another 3-4 minutes. Remove from grill and brush with more glaze as desired.
7. Serve warm.