1 head cauliflower cut into 4 steaks
1/4 cup BBF Plant Junkie Thai Peanut Vinaigrette
BBF PBFit Peanut butter spread
1. Cut cauliflower into steaks
2. Combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl and stir well. If a little thick you can add a small amount of water.
3. Heat BBQ grill to 400 degrees.
4. Brush cauliflower steaks with oil.
5. Place on hot grill and brush with glaze. Grill on one side for 3-4 minutes.
6. Flip over and brush with glaze and finish grilling about another 3-4 minutes. Remove from grill and brush with more glaze as desired.
7. Serve warm.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.