1/2 pound green string beans (ends trimmed)
2 large carrots (peeled and cut into 4 inch long pieces ½ inch thick sticks)
2 red bell pepper (cut into ½ inch thick sticks)
1 head cauliflower (cut into florets)
6 garlic cloves (peeled and left whole)
3 1/2 cups BBF Coconut Vinegar
3/4 cup BBF Monk Fruit blend
1 Tbsp Salt
4 cups water
1 tsp whole coriander seeds
2 bay leaves
1 tsp whole black peppercorns
pinch of red pepper flakes
1/4 cup BBF MCT Oil
8 oz grilling cheese
1. Add all the trimmed vegetables, except the garlic, into a large, stainless steel or glass bowl.
2. Combine all the remaining ingredients in a large saucepan and bring to a rolling boil over medium heat.
3. Carefully pour the boiling liquid over the vegetables, and make sure all the ingredients are submerged in the brine by using some large plates or glass platters to hold them under the liquid.
4. When the vegetables have cooled completely, cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 days.
5. Remove from the refrigerator and drain liquid and toss pickled vegetables with MCT oil and serve.
6. Heat Grill to 325 degrees.
7. Drizzle cheese with a little oil. Place on grill 2 minutes on each side. Remember this is a quick process. Do not over grill or your cheese will melt.