1 16-18 oz Flank Steak
2 cups BBF Quinoa
1/4 cup stone ground mustard
3 oz goat cheese or 1 egg
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup fresh spinach chopped
1. In a large bowl combine the quinoa, mustard, goat cheese or egg, chopped spinach and salt and pepper. Stir to combine and form a paste like filling.
2. Flatten flank steak out and spread filling on three-quarters of the steak.
3. Roll the flank steak into one long roll, rolling from the longest side.
4. Once you have rolled the steak up, tie the steak with the butcher twin spacing out about 1 - ½ inches depending on how large of a portion you cut.
5. Cut your steaks into desired portions and skewer with sticks. Let chill for about 30 minutes before putting them on the BBQ.
6. BBQ at 450 degrees for 5-6 minutes on each side depending on how well you like your steaks done.
7. Let rest for 2-3 minutes. Remember to remove the skewers and butcher twine before serving.