FISH INGREDIENTS -
4-6oz mahi-mahi, skin removed
2 Tbsp BBF Avocado Oil
1 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp pepper
DRESSING INGREDIENTS -
1/3 c fresh grapefruit juice
1/3 c white rice vinegar (unsweetened)
1/3 c BBF Agave
2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
SALAD INGREDIENTS -
2 bunches spinach, mixed greens equivalent or combination of both
1 grapefruit, peeled with white pith removed and cut into 1/4 inch rounds
2 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
1. Lightly oil fish with canola oil and season with kosher salt and pepper. Grill in pan or on barbecue on medium-high heat. Grill meat until cooked through and opaque, about 5 minutes per side.
1. Put all ingredients into blender and blend.
1. Mix spinach, avocado, and grapefruit.
2. Mix dressing with salad, reserving some dressing to pour over fish.
1. Divide the salad amongst the plates. Place the fish on top and drizzle with reserved dressing.
Makes 4 servings
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.