FISH INGREDIENTS -
4-6oz mahi-mahi, skin removed
2 Tbsp BBF Avocado Oil
1 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp pepper
DRESSING INGREDIENTS -
1/3 c fresh grapefruit juice
1/3 c white rice vinegar (unsweetened)
1/3 c BBF Agave
2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
SALAD INGREDIENTS -
2 bunches spinach, mixed greens equivalent or combination of both
1 grapefruit, peeled with white pith removed and cut into 1/4 inch rounds
2 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
1. Lightly oil fish with canola oil and season with kosher salt and pepper. Grill in pan or on barbecue on medium-high heat. Grill meat until cooked through and opaque, about 5 minutes per side.
1. Put all ingredients into blender and blend.
1. Mix spinach, avocado, and grapefruit.
2. Mix dressing with salad, reserving some dressing to pour over fish.
1. Divide the salad amongst the plates. Place the fish on top and drizzle with reserved dressing.
Makes 4 servings