1 head of romaine lettuce
4-5 of your favorite chilis
1 cup shelled Edamame
4-5 Tbsp BBF Avocado oil
Plant Junkie Chili Pomegranate Vinaigrette
1. Heat BBQ to 400 degrees.
2. Wash and rinse lettuce. Cut in half leaving the core of the lettuce intact so it stays together on the grill
3. Drizzle lettuce halves generously with avocado oil.
4. Place chili's on grill first as they take longer to grill. Once the skin has blistered and you have nice roast on them remove from grill.
5. Place lettuce on grill with the cut side down and grill for 3-4 minutes. Remember this is a quick process.
6. Remove and place on a platter with grilled chili's and sprinkle with edamame and drizzle with Chili pomegranate vinaigrette.
7. Serve warm.