1 medium zucchini - sliced
2 large tomatoes - sliced
1 acorn squash - peeled, seeds removed and sliced into rings
4-5 Tbsp BBF avocado oil
1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
1/2 cup Plant Junkie spread of choice
4 4 inch long baguettes cut sliced to make a sandwich
1. Preheat grill to 400 degrees
2. On a sheet tray drizzle zucchini, tomatoes, and squash with avocado oil.
3. Place veggies on the grill, tomatoes will grill quickly so keep an eye on them. 1-2 minutes per side. Remove. Continue grilling zucchini and squash till they are tender but slightly firm. Remove from the grill and let rest 1-2 minutes.
4. If desired lightly rub top and bottom of each baguette with avocado oil and place on grill 1-2 minutes or until lightly charred. Remove.
5. Let cool slightly.
6. Assemble sandwiches: spread with plant junkie spread and then layer with grilled veggies and top with shredded lettuce.