1/2 Cup BBF organic coconut sugar
1/4 Cup BBF organic virgin coconut oil
1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
3/4 Cup almond flour
1/2 Cup BBF organic coconut flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/3 Cup dairy free chocolate chunks
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit
2. Melt coconut oil and set aside to cool
3. Combine egg, coconut sugar, vanilla, and cooled coconut oil
4. In a separate bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, and baking soda, then add to wet mixture
5. Once incorporated, add chocolate chunks and mix
6. Roll into 1 tbsp side balls then flatten slightly
7. Bake for 10-11 minutes or until golden and gooey!
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.