1/2 Cup BBF organic coconut sugar
1/4 Cup BBF organic virgin coconut oil
1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
3/4 Cup almond flour
1/2 Cup BBF organic coconut flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/3 Cup dairy free chocolate chunks
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit
2. Melt coconut oil and set aside to cool
3. Combine egg, coconut sugar, vanilla, and cooled coconut oil
4. In a separate bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, and baking soda, then add to wet mixture
5. Once incorporated, add chocolate chunks and mix
6. Roll into 1 tbsp side balls then flatten slightly
7. Bake for 10-11 minutes or until golden and gooey!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.