1/2 cup chopped roasted peanuts
1/2 cup uncooked BBF Quinoa - Rinsed
1/3 cup roasted sunflower seeds
1/3 cup roasted pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup nut butter
1/3 cup honey or agave
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 cup BBF Superseeds Blend
1/2 cup toasted coconut chips
1/3 cup dried cranberries
1. Preheat the oven to 325.
2. Add almonds, quinoa, sunflower and pumpkin seeds to a large baking sheet and spread out evenly.
3. Place the pan in the oven, and toast for 8-10 mins.
4. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
5. While quinoa, nuts and seeds are in the oven. combine the nut butter, honey, vanilla, cinnamon and sea salt to a bowl. Whisk to combine.
6. Combine the quinoa seed mixture, and the nut butter mixture together in a large bowl. Stir well to incorporate. Fold in the Superseeds, coconut chips and chocolate pieces.
7. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Pour mixture in and spread out evenly, then press mixture down in the pan very firmly.
8. Place the pan in the fridge or freezer for 30 mins or until firm. Remove from the pan and cut into 8-10 bars.