1 can chickpeas, drained & rinsed
4 c polenta, cooked
1/4 c hawaiian dressing
2 Tbsp BBF Agave
1/4 c BBF Coconut Palm Sugar
1 tsp yellow mustard
1/2 c fresh pineapple, cubed
garnish fresh parsley
1. Clan & Prepare fruit and veggies (For rainbow rolls)
2. Wet skins with warm water & lay out on cutting board.
3. Add approximately 1/6 of fresh ingredients to the center of each skin in a rectangular shape.
4. Fold skin over from bottom over fruit & veggies, fold in sides, then roll into a cylinder.
5. Serve whole or cut into halves.
6. For peanut sauce, add all ingredients to a high powered blender and blend until combined.