1 can chickpeas, drained & rinsed
4 c polenta, cooked
1/4 c hawaiian dressing
2 Tbsp BBF Agave
1/4 c BBF Coconut Palm Sugar
1 tsp yellow mustard
1/2 c fresh pineapple, cubed
garnish fresh parsley
1. Clan & Prepare fruit and veggies (For rainbow rolls)
2. Wet skins with warm water & lay out on cutting board.
3. Add approximately 1/6 of fresh ingredients to the center of each skin in a rectangular shape.
4. Fold skin over from bottom over fruit & veggies, fold in sides, then roll into a cylinder.
5. Serve whole or cut into halves.
6. For peanut sauce, add all ingredients to a high powered blender and blend until combined.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.