3 cups fresh berries (the juicer the berries, the more saucy the end result will have)
1 zest of a lemon
1 egg, slightly beaten
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup butter, softened (or 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted & cooled)
2 Tbsp keto-friendly sweetener, divided
1/2 cup BBF Organic Coconut Flour
3/4 cup almond flour
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a cast iron skillet or other baking dish, toss together the berries, lemon zest, 1 Tbsp sweetener.
3. In a large bowl, combine egg, softened butter, 1 Tbsp sweetener, and vanilla. Add in almond and coconut flour, mixing well to combine to form a dough.
4. Spread the topping evenly on top of the berry mixture. Pressing down lightly.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the edges are bubbling and the top of the crust is golden brown.
6. Serve warm. Enjoy!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.