3 cups fresh berries (the juicer the berries, the more saucy the end result will have)
1 zest of a lemon
1 egg, slightly beaten
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup butter, softened (or 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted & cooled)
2 Tbsp keto-friendly sweetener, divided
1/2 cup BBF Organic Coconut Flour
3/4 cup almond flour
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a cast iron skillet or other baking dish, toss together the berries, lemon zest, 1 Tbsp sweetener.
3. In a large bowl, combine egg, softened butter, 1 Tbsp sweetener, and vanilla. Add in almond and coconut flour, mixing well to combine to form a dough.
4. Spread the topping evenly on top of the berry mixture. Pressing down lightly.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the edges are bubbling and the top of the crust is golden brown.
6. Serve warm. Enjoy!
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.