6 chicken thighs
1 cup BBF Avocado Oil Mayo with Chipotle Lime
1/2 cup fresh shredded parmesan cheese
1/4 cup green onion - cut
1/4 cup cilantro - cut
1 cup chicharron - pork cracklin
salt & pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, combine the mayo, cheese, green onions and cilantro. Stir to combine.
3. Place the chicken thighs on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. With a spoon spread the mayo mixture on top of each thigh. Making sure to cover the top of the thigh.
5. In a food Processor or high speed blender, Pulse the Chicharron until it resembles bread crumbs.
6. Sprinkle the Chicharron on top of the mayo mixture.
7. Bake chicken in oven for 25-30 mins. Till they reach an internal temperature of 165.
8. Enjoy the chicken while it is still warm.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.