3/4 cup PBfit
1/2 cup water
2 Tbsp BBF Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil - melted
1 tsp BBF Organic Coconut Flour
1 Tbsp Torani sugar free vanilla syrup
3.5 oz sugar free chocolate chips
1 Tbsp BBF Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil
1. In a medium sized bowl combine the Pbfit, and water, mix to combine. Then add the melted coconut oil, coconut flour and the vanilla syrup. Mix well to combine.
2. Place the filling into your egg-shaped molds and place in the freezer to harden.
3. Once hardened, remove the filling from the molds and place on parchment paper lined tray.
4. Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave on half power in 20 sec increments until melted.
5. One at a time dip the egg shaped filling into the melted chocolate using a fork, let the excess drip back into the bowl
before transferring it back to the parchment paper to set.
6. Once you have coated all of the eggs. Place the tray in freezer till the chocolate has set.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.