1 pound boneless chicken thighs, chopped
2 tsp thyme
1 tsp cumin
kosher salt & freshly ground pepper
2 Tbsp BBF Coconut MCT Oil
1 large white onion, diced
2 jalapeños, seeded and chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 6-ounce can diced green chiles
4 cups chicken stock
1 cup water
juice of 1/2 lime
1 cup fresh cilantro
1 medium avocado, sliced
1 cup shredded cabbage
6 sprigs cilantro
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and set aside.
2. Heat the mct oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
3. Add the onion, jalapeño and garlic and cook until soft, about 6 minutes.
4. Transfer to a blender, add the chiles, cilantro, cumin, thyme and a splash of chicken broth.
5. Puree until smooth. Return to the saucepan, add the stock and water and cook over medium heat until the sauce boils.
6. Add the chicken, cover and simmer until the chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.