Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
1 pound boneless chicken thighs, chopped
2 tsp thyme
1 tsp cumin
kosher salt & freshly ground pepper
2 Tbsp BBF Coconut MCT Oil
1 large white onion, diced
2 jalapeños, seeded and chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 6-ounce can diced green chiles
4 cups chicken stock
1 cup water
juice of 1/2 lime
1 cup fresh cilantro
1 medium avocado, sliced
1 cup shredded cabbage
6 sprigs cilantro
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and set aside.
2. Heat the mct oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
3. Add the onion, jalapeño and garlic and cook until soft, about 6 minutes.
4. Transfer to a blender, add the chiles, cilantro, cumin, thyme and a splash of chicken broth.
5. Puree until smooth. Return to the saucepan, add the stock and water and cook over medium heat until the sauce boils.
6. Add the chicken, cover and simmer until the chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes.