3/4 cup almond flour
1/4 cup BBF Organic Coconut Flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup almond milk
1 Tbsp BBF Monk Fruit Sweetener
1/4 tsp salt
3 Tbsp cold butter - cut into small pieces
5 egg whites
1 cup heavy whipping cream
2-3 Tbsp Torani sugar free vanilla syrup
1/2-1 tsp almond extract
1/2 lb strawberries - sliced
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, salt, and monk fruit. Incorporate the cold butter into the flour mixture by using your hands until the butter is broken down into pea sized pieces.
3. Add the almond milk and mix to combine.
4. Beat egg whites on high speed until soft peaks form. Gently fold in the egg whites into the flour mixture until well combined.
5. Using a spoon or scoop, drop biscuits onto the parchment paper lined baking sheet. Place them at least 1 inch apart.
6. Sprinkle the tops of each biscuit with a little bit of Monk fruit.
7. Place in the oven and bake 15-20 minutes or until the tops start getting some color and a toothpick comes out clean.
8. Allow the biscuits to cool completely.
9. Top with strawberries and cream and enjoy!
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.