3/4 cup almond flour
1/4 cup BBF Organic Coconut Flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup almond milk
1 Tbsp BBF Monk Fruit Sweetener
1/4 tsp salt
3 Tbsp cold butter - cut into small pieces
5 egg whites
1 cup heavy whipping cream
2-3 Tbsp Torani sugar free vanilla syrup
1/2-1 tsp almond extract
1/2 lb strawberries - sliced
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, salt, and monk fruit. Incorporate the cold butter into the flour mixture by using your hands until the butter is broken down into pea sized pieces.
3. Add the almond milk and mix to combine.
4. Beat egg whites on high speed until soft peaks form. Gently fold in the egg whites into the flour mixture until well combined.
5. Using a spoon or scoop, drop biscuits onto the parchment paper lined baking sheet. Place them at least 1 inch apart.
6. Sprinkle the tops of each biscuit with a little bit of Monk fruit.
7. Place in the oven and bake 15-20 minutes or until the tops start getting some color and a toothpick comes out clean.
8. Allow the biscuits to cool completely.
9. Top with strawberries and cream and enjoy!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.