5 large eggs - separated
4 Tbsp BBF Monk Fruit Sweetener
2-4 Tbsp BBF Organic Coconut Flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp almond extract
3 Tbsp milk of choice
1/2 cup melted butter
dash of cinnamon
1. Add egg whites to a electric mixer and whisk till they form stiff peaks.
2. In a large bowl combine all other ingredients, mixing to ensure a smooth consistency.
3. Gently fold spoonfuls of the whipped egg whites to the mixture. Trying to keep as much air in the mixture as possible.
4. Ladle the mixture into your hot waffle maker. Cook until golden brown.
5. Enjoy topped with your favorite toppings.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.