5 large eggs - separated
4 Tbsp BBF Monk Fruit Sweetener
2-4 Tbsp BBF Organic Coconut Flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp almond extract
3 Tbsp milk of choice
1/2 cup melted butter
dash of cinnamon
1. Add egg whites to a electric mixer and whisk till they form stiff peaks.
2. In a large bowl combine all other ingredients, mixing to ensure a smooth consistency.
3. Gently fold spoonfuls of the whipped egg whites to the mixture. Trying to keep as much air in the mixture as possible.
4. Ladle the mixture into your hot waffle maker. Cook until golden brown.
5. Enjoy topped with your favorite toppings.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.