5 large eggs - separated
4 Tbsp BBF Monk Fruit Sweetener
2-4 Tbsp BBF Organic Coconut Flour
$12.98Add to cart
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp almond extract
3 Tbsp milk of choice
1/2 cup melted butter
dash of cinnamon
1. Add egg whites to a electric mixer and whisk till they form stiff peaks.
2. In a large bowl combine all other ingredients, mixing to ensure a smooth consistency.
3. Gently fold spoonfuls of the whipped egg whites to the mixture. Trying to keep as much air in the mixture as possible.
4. Ladle the mixture into your hot waffle maker. Cook until golden brown.
5. Enjoy topped with your favorite toppings.