4 cups old-fashioned oats
I cup hot Coffee
3 Tbsps coconut oil, melted
1/2 cup pbfit pure powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1. Place oats, PBfit powder and cinnamon in a large bowl.
2. Combine the coffee and coconut oil and microwave for 30 seconds till hot.
3. Pour the coffee, oil mixture over the peanut, oat mixture and stir until well combined.
4. Spread granola in an even layer on a rimmed baking sheet (line the baking sheet with parchment paper for easy clean up). Bake for 20 minutes, stir, and then press granola into an even layer on the baking sheet. Bake 10-15 minutes more until granola becomes light golden brown.
5. Let cool completely on the baking sheet. The granola will become crisp as it cools. Store granola in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.