Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
1 1/4 Cup flour
1/2 tsp salt
10 Tbsp BBF Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
$20.89 – $27.75Select options
6 Tbsp ice water
4 Tbsp BBF Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
1/2 onions, chopped
3 carrots, chopped
1 1/4 tsp oregano
fresh black pepper, to taste
2 Cups water, hot
2 Cups hot water
2 tsp granulated chicken bullion
2 cups turkey breast, cooked and cubed
2 cups potatoes
2 Tbsp + 1 tsp flour
1/2 Cup coconut milk
For the Crust:
1. Mix the flour and salt in a bowl with a fork. Using a pastry cutter or a fork, cut in the chilled shortening until it looks like small peas in the flour. Add one tablespoon at a time in the mixture and toss with a fork to combine until it just comes together.
2. Wrap in saran wrap and place in the fridge for 15 minutes.
For the Filling:
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Place 2 tablespoons of the coconut oil in a large skillet. Add the onion, carrots, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper. Cook and stir from time to time until the vegetables are softened.
3. Add potatoes. Stir in the bouillon and water. Bring the mixture to a boil.
4. In a medium saucepan, melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of margarine. Stir in the turkey and flour. Add the coconut milk, and heat through. Stir the turkey mixture into the vegetable mixture, and cook until thickened.
5. Pour mixture into a pie dish or ramekins. Roll out the top crust, and place on top of filling. Flute edges, and make 4 slits in the top crust to let out steam. Cover the edges with tin foil.
6. Bake for 15 minutes at 425°F and then lower to 350°F for 20 min. Remove the tinfoil the last ten minutes.