1 1/2 cup almond flour
2 Tbsp BBF Organic Coconut Flour
1/2 cup BBF Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
1/3 cup BBF Monk Fruit Sweetener
1/2 cup almond milk
3 oz cream cheese - softened
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
zest of 1 lemon
1 cup blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cream together coconut oil and cream cheese. Add the eggs and sweetener, beat until combined.
3. Add almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder.
4. Fold in the lemon zest and blueberries.
5. Scoop the batter into a lined or greased muffin tin.
6. Bake Muffins for 15-20 mins or until slightly golden on edges and firm in the middle.
7. Remove and enjoy!
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.