1 1/2 cup almond flour
2 Tbsp BBF Organic Coconut Flour
1/2 cup BBF Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
1/3 cup BBF Monk Fruit Sweetener
1/2 cup almond milk
3 oz cream cheese - softened
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
zest of 1 lemon
1 cup blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cream together coconut oil and cream cheese. Add the eggs and sweetener, beat until combined.
3. Add almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder.
4. Fold in the lemon zest and blueberries.
5. Scoop the batter into a lined or greased muffin tin.
6. Bake Muffins for 15-20 mins or until slightly golden on edges and firm in the middle.
7. Remove and enjoy!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.