Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup Agave syrup
$11.68Add to cart
1 large egg
3/4 cup Coconut Flour
$12.98Add to cart
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp lemon juice
1/4 tsp salt
zest of 1 lemon
1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
$12.89Add to cart
1 cup powdered sugar
2-3 Tbsp lemon juice
1. Cream together butter, agave, and lemon zest.
2. Add egg into creamed mixture. Mix until incorporated.
3. Add in dry ingredients and mix just till coconut flour is incorporated.
4. Scoop onto parchment lined cookie sheet and press down with thumb.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 9 to 10 minutes.
6. Cool cookies.
7. Combine powder sugar and lemon juice until smooth and consistency to drizzle over cookies.
8. Drizzle cookies and let dry.