1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup Agave syrup
1 large egg
3/4 cup Coconut Flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp lemon juice
1/4 tsp salt
zest of 1 lemon
1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
1 cup powdered sugar
2-3 Tbsp lemon juice
1. Cream together butter, agave, and lemon zest.
2. Add egg into creamed mixture. Mix until incorporated.
3. Add in dry ingredients and mix just till coconut flour is incorporated.
4. Scoop onto parchment lined cookie sheet and press down with thumb.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 9 to 10 minutes.
6. Cool cookies.
7. Combine powder sugar and lemon juice until smooth and consistency to drizzle over cookies.
8. Drizzle cookies and let dry.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.