1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup Agave syrup
1 large egg
3/4 cup Coconut Flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp lemon juice
1/4 tsp salt
zest of 1 lemon
1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
1 cup powdered sugar
2-3 Tbsp lemon juice
1. Cream together butter, agave, and lemon zest.
2. Add egg into creamed mixture. Mix until incorporated.
3. Add in dry ingredients and mix just till coconut flour is incorporated.
4. Scoop onto parchment lined cookie sheet and press down with thumb.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 9 to 10 minutes.
6. Cool cookies.
7. Combine powder sugar and lemon juice until smooth and consistency to drizzle over cookies.
8. Drizzle cookies and let dry.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.