1/2 cup BBF Naturally Refined Coconut Oil
1/2 cup BBF Organic Agave
1 tsp vanilla
pinch of salt
1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup almond flour
zest of 1 lemon
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
2. Place coconut oil in a mixing bowl, mix until creamy. Add agave, vanilla, and salt. Mix until combined. Add flours and lemon zest and mix until well incorporated.
3. Shape the dough into a ball and place on a floured surface.
4. Roll the dough out to ⅓” thickness. Use heart shaped cookie cutter and cut out your cookies. Place heart shaped cookies on the baking sheet.
5. Bake for approximately 14-15 minutes. Until the edges just begin to get some color.
6. Let cookies cool.
7. Spread the raspberry jam on one cookie and sandwich it with another cookie.
8. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.