Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
1/2 cup BBF Naturally Refined Coconut Oil
1/2 cup BBF Organic Agave
$11.68Add to cart
1 tsp vanilla
pinch of salt
1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup almond flour
zest of 1 lemon
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
2. Place coconut oil in a mixing bowl, mix until creamy. Add agave, vanilla, and salt. Mix until combined. Add flours and lemon zest and mix until well incorporated.
3. Shape the dough into a ball and place on a floured surface.
4. Roll the dough out to ⅓” thickness. Use heart shaped cookie cutter and cut out your cookies. Place heart shaped cookies on the baking sheet.
5. Bake for approximately 14-15 minutes. Until the edges just begin to get some color.
6. Let cookies cool.
7. Spread the raspberry jam on one cookie and sandwich it with another cookie.
8. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy!