4 cups BBF Oatsome Barista
1/2 cup coconut palm sugar
1/4 cup raw sugar
3 Tbsp BBF Maca powder
1/8 tsp salt
8 egg yolks
1/4 cup PBfit Almond butter spread
1. Pour oat milk into a sauce pan and place over medium heat and heat until barely simmering,stirring frequently. Turn the heat down to low.
2. Whisk together egg yolks, sugars, salt and maca powder in a large bowl until thoroughly combined.
3. Slowly pour about ½ cup of the hot custard mixture into the egg yolk mixture, whisking constantly. Repeat three times, more whisking thoroughly before adding each additional ½ cup of hot cream to the mixture.
4. Pour the egg mixture back into the saucepan with the remaining hot milk, and whisk constantly over medium heat until the mixture thickens and will coat the back of a spoon 5 to 8 minutes. Do not let the mixture boil.
6. Pour the mixture into a bowl and let cool for about 20 minutes; place in the refrigerator and chill overnight.
7. The next day, pour the mixture into an ice cream maker, and freeze according to the manufacturer’s directions.
8. Remove the ice cream, and swirl in PBFit Almond butter spread and pack into a covered container, and freeze for 2 hours or overnight before serving.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.