3 Tbsp BBF Chia Seeds
1 Cup canned coconut milk
1-2 Tbsp BBF Agave
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1-2 Tbsp Califia Farms Almond Milk
2 diced mango
handful coconut flakes for garnish
1. First, Make the mango puree. Add the diced mango to a food processor, and process til smooth.
2. Combine chia seeds, coconut milk, agave, and vanilla extract in a bowl and whisk together.
3. Let the mixture rest 5 minutes to thicken. Add the almond milk to thin out the consistency, if you desire.
4. In two serving jars, spoon the mango puree into the bottom of the jar. Layer the chia pudding on top of the puree.
5. Cover the chia pudding and chill for at least 4 hours.
6. Before serving garnish the tops of the pudding with diced mango and coconut flakes.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.