3 Tbsp BBF Chia Seeds
1 Cup canned coconut milk
1-2 Tbsp BBF Agave
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1-2 Tbsp Califia Farms Almond Milk
2 diced mango
handful coconut flakes for garnish
1. First, Make the mango puree. Add the diced mango to a food processor, and process til smooth.
2. Combine chia seeds, coconut milk, agave, and vanilla extract in a bowl and whisk together.
3. Let the mixture rest 5 minutes to thicken. Add the almond milk to thin out the consistency, if you desire.
4. In two serving jars, spoon the mango puree into the bottom of the jar. Layer the chia pudding on top of the puree.
5. Cover the chia pudding and chill for at least 4 hours.
6. Before serving garnish the tops of the pudding with diced mango and coconut flakes.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.