12-14 lbs fully cooked ham
3 Tbsp BBF* Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil (melted)
1/2 tsp ground thyme
1 tsp fresh ginger (minced)
1/4 Cup BBF* Coconut Vinegar
1/4 Cup BBF* Organic Agave
1/4 Cup pineapple juice
2 Tbsp maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350°F with rack in lower third
2. Peel off and discard any rind or skin from ham, leaving 1/4 inch of fat on ham. Score fat on top
of ham in a crosshatch pattern without cutting into meat. Cover ham with parchment paper, then cover roasting pan with foil. Bake 1½ hours
3. In a blender mix remaining ingredients. Pour glaze into saucepan and simmer for 7-10 minutes
4. After ham has baked about 1½ hours, uncover ham and baste with about ½ the glaze. Discard foil and parchment paper. If there is no liquid in roasting pan, add 1 cup of water to prevent glaze from burning
5. Bake another hour, repeating the basting process each 30 minutes. Use ½ of the remaining glaze each time
6. Remove from oven and serve. Makes 22 servings.
BBF* = BetterBody Foods
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.