12-14 lbs fully cooked ham
3 Tbsp BBF* Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil (melted)
1/2 tsp ground thyme
1 tsp fresh ginger (minced)
1/4 Cup BBF* Coconut Vinegar
1/4 Cup BBF* Organic Agave
1/4 Cup pineapple juice
2 Tbsp maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350°F with rack in lower third
2. Peel off and discard any rind or skin from ham, leaving 1/4 inch of fat on ham. Score fat on top
of ham in a crosshatch pattern without cutting into meat. Cover ham with parchment paper, then cover roasting pan with foil. Bake 1½ hours
3. In a blender mix remaining ingredients. Pour glaze into saucepan and simmer for 7-10 minutes
4. After ham has baked about 1½ hours, uncover ham and baste with about ½ the glaze. Discard foil and parchment paper. If there is no liquid in roasting pan, add 1 cup of water to prevent glaze from burning
5. Bake another hour, repeating the basting process each 30 minutes. Use ½ of the remaining glaze each time
6. Remove from oven and serve. Makes 22 servings.
BBF* = BetterBody Foods
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.