Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
1 sheet puff pastry (thawed)
1/2 lb mascarpone cheese
2/3 Cup BBF* Organic Agave
$11.68Add to cart
3/4 Cup heavy cream
Dash of salt
1/2 tsp Vanilla
3 pears (cored and thinly sliced)
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Unfold the sheet of puff pastry and fit into a large 12x12 inch round tart pan. Pinch edges to form thick rim. In a bowl, whisk cheese, eggs, BBF* Organic Agave, cream, salt and BBF* Organic Bourbon Madagascar Vanilla into a smooth creamy filling. Pour filling onto pastry in tart pan.
3. Arrange sliced pears in a concentric circle on top of cheese layer.
4. Bake until the pastry is puffed and browned and the pears are lightly golden, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes.
5. Serve warm or at room temperature, cut into wedges. Makes 12 servings.
BBF* = BetterBody Foods