1 sheet puff pastry (thawed)
1/2 lb mascarpone cheese
2/3 Cup BBF* Organic Agave
3/4 Cup heavy cream
Dash of salt
1/2 tsp Vanilla
3 pears (cored and thinly sliced)
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Unfold the sheet of puff pastry and fit into a large 12x12 inch round tart pan. Pinch edges to form thick rim. In a bowl, whisk cheese, eggs, BBF* Organic Agave, cream, salt and BBF* Organic Bourbon Madagascar Vanilla into a smooth creamy filling. Pour filling onto pastry in tart pan.
3. Arrange sliced pears in a concentric circle on top of cheese layer.
4. Bake until the pastry is puffed and browned and the pears are lightly golden, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes.
5. Serve warm or at room temperature, cut into wedges. Makes 12 servings.
BBF* = BetterBody Foods
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.