1 sheet puff pastry (thawed)
1/2 lb mascarpone cheese
2/3 Cup BBF* Organic Agave
3/4 Cup heavy cream
Dash of salt
1/2 tsp Vanilla
3 pears (cored and thinly sliced)
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Unfold the sheet of puff pastry and fit into a large 12x12 inch round tart pan. Pinch edges to form thick rim. In a bowl, whisk cheese, eggs, BBF* Organic Agave, cream, salt and BBF* Organic Bourbon Madagascar Vanilla into a smooth creamy filling. Pour filling onto pastry in tart pan.
3. Arrange sliced pears in a concentric circle on top of cheese layer.
4. Bake until the pastry is puffed and browned and the pears are lightly golden, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes.
5. Serve warm or at room temperature, cut into wedges. Makes 12 servings.
BBF* = BetterBody Foods
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.