2 Cups whole wheat pastry flour
1 tsp sea salt
2/3 Cup BBF Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
5-7 Tbsp cold water
2 Tbsp BBF Organic Agave
2 Cups fresh raspberries
2 Cups fresh blackberries
1 Cup fresh blueberries
1/3 Cup BBF Organic Agave
3 Tbsp constarch
1/4 Cup water
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Grease a 9 inch pie pan.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, salt, and coconut oil. Use pastry blender/knife to cut in coconut oil until particles are size of small peas. Combine agave and water and sprinkle the agave mixture into the flour mix, 1 tbsp. at a time, while tossing and mixing lightly with a fork. Add enough of the agave mixture until dough is just moist enough to hold together (too much will cause the dough to be sticky and unworkable).
3. Split dough and form into 2 balls, place on well-floured pastry cloth or surface. Flatten ball slightly; smooth edges. With rolling pin, roll out each dough ball about to about ⅛ inch thick round. Carefully place one crust inside round pie pan.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and water. Mix berries and agave in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Slowly stir in cornstarch mixture. Stirring constantly, simmer until mixture thickens. Pour mixture into pie shell and top with second crust. Using your fingers or a fork, pinch the edges closed.
5. Brush top crust with milk. Bake for 35-45 minutes, until crust is golden brown.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.