1/4 Cup almond oil or olive oil
1/2 Cup BBF Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
1/4 Cup shaved beeswax
2 Tbsp zinc oxide powder
1/2 tsp Vanilla
1. Place the oils in a glass jar and add shaved beeswax.
2. Set it in a saucepan of water that reaches halfway up the side of the jar.
3. Heat the oil and beeswax, melt completely.
4. Remove from heat and stir in zinc oxide powder.
5. Stir several times while cooling.
Tips & Notes:
Use as you would regular sunscreen. Best if used within six months. BetterBody Foods(BBF) Virgin Coconut Oil is believed to have a natural SPF of 4 and when you add zinc oxide to it you can bump it up to about 20. So, not only is your skin be moisturized it is also fighting off some of the sun’s harmful rays!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.