1/4 Cup almond oil or olive oil
1/2 Cup BBF Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
1/4 Cup shaved beeswax
2 Tbsp zinc oxide powder
1/2 tsp Vanilla
1. Place the oils in a glass jar and add shaved beeswax.
2. Set it in a saucepan of water that reaches halfway up the side of the jar.
3. Heat the oil and beeswax, melt completely.
4. Remove from heat and stir in zinc oxide powder.
5. Stir several times while cooling.
Tips & Notes:
Use as you would regular sunscreen. Best if used within six months. BetterBody Foods(BBF) Virgin Coconut Oil is believed to have a natural SPF of 4 and when you add zinc oxide to it you can bump it up to about 20. So, not only is your skin be moisturized it is also fighting off some of the sun’s harmful rays!