3/4 c brown rice flour
2 scoops milk chocolate protein powder
1/2 c cocoa powder
1/4 c +3 Tbsp BBF Agave
3 Tbsp almond butter
1/4 c + 2 Tbsp almond milk
COCONUT LAYER -
1 c usweetened desiccated coconut
1/2 c BBF Agave
CHOCOLATE LAYER -
1 c dark chocolate chips
2 tsp BBF Virgin Coconut Oil
30 raw almonds
1. Prepare a 9x9 inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix together the flour, protein, and cocoa powder.
3. In a small microwave-safe bowl, gently melt the Agave and almond butter for 10 seconds and then mix until combined.
4. Add the almond butter mixture to the flour/protein mixture. Stir using a fork until crumbly.
5. Because all protein powders are different and react separately to liquid, add the almond milk 1 tablespoon at a time until you reach a dough-like consistency.
6. Press the dough evenly into the bottom of the pan and set aside.
7. Mix the coconut and agave together and then press evenly over protein bar layer.
8. Evenly scatter the almonds over the coconut.
9. Gently melt chocolate and coconut oil together and pour over the almonds and coconut. Use a rubber spatula to spread the chocolate evenly to the corners.
10. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes. Let sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before cutting into squares and serving.