Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
8oz pack of fat free cream cheese
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
2 Tbsp BBF PBfit®
$10.48 – $17.98Select options
5 Tbsp water or almond milk
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 dash cinnamon
INGREDIENTS FOR THE CRUST -
1 c raw almond flour
1/3 c BBF Coconut Palm Sugar
$12.98Add to cart
2 Tbsp BBF Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
$20.89 – $27.75Select options
INGREDIENTS FOR THE TOPPING -
100g dark chocolate
2 Tbsp shaved coconut
1. For the crust all you need to do is add all your ingredients in a bowl and mix them well until your coconut oil is well combined with the almond flour and coconut sugar.
2. Then add your crust to an 8×8 baking pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray and tap it in an even layer. Bake for 8-10 min on 450’F. Take it off and set aside to cool meanwhile you work on the rest of the recipe. This is the only part of the recipe that requires the oven. (I suggest using the foil pan because it is easier to take off the cheesecake. That way you know for sure that it won’t stick)
3. Next part is the cheesecake part and this cheesecake is the easiest cheesecake of all time. Shoutout to my mom no bake cheesecake that inspired me to make this recipe.
4. First of all, you need to take out your cream cheese from the beginning so it can get soft and be easier to use. Add your cream cheese in a bowl. In a separate bowl add your PBfit and vanilla protein and mix with 5 tbsp of water one by one until you have like a creamy dip kind off. *I warn you not to eat it before adding it to your cream cheese haha xD
5. Add your vanilla peanut butter sludge thingy on top of your cream cheese along with your vanilla extract and start mixing with a fork until you have a creamy thick batter.
6. By that time your crust is completely cooled now and once your cheesecake filling is all well combined divide it slowly on top of your crust and smooth it out with the back of a fork.
7. When you are done set it aside in the fridge meanwhile you prepare the next and last step wich is just melting your chocolate topping. Break up your dark chocolate bar in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1.30min. When you take it out your chocolate will not be melted and that is fine because if you microwave it for too long you will burn the chocolate. Just take it out and add a tiny bit of coconut oil and keep mixing until all the chocolate is completely melted. Because the chocolate is hot it will melt altogether when you mix it.
8. Smooth it out in an even layer on top of your cheesecake and top it all of with shaved coconut, shredded coconut or if you are not a fan of coconut you can choose any other topping or just leave it plain like this.
9. Refrigerate it for at least 6 hours or overnight before cutting it.