1 cup BBF Oat Flour Blend
1/4 cup Coconut Palm Sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup water or oatmilk
1. Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Whisk together eggs and oatsome.
3. Pour egg, oatmilk mixture into dry ingredients.
4. Whisk until smooth and there are no lumps.
5. Pour onto a flat griddle that has been heated to 350 degrees.
6. When Pancakes begin to bubble flip and cook the second side.
7. When finished, top with your favorite topping.
* Blueberry Pancakes add 1 cup fresh blueberries. Sprinkle fresh blueberries into pancakes just after you pour them onto the griddle. Let the batter bubble then flip over.
* Chia Pancakes add 2 Tablespoons of chia seeds to batter with an additional 2 Tablespoons of Oatsome.
* Chocolate Chip Pancakes add 1 cup chocolate chips. Sprinkle chocolate chips onto pancakes just after you pour them onto the griddle. Let the batter bubble then flip over. Pancakes with Oatsome
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.