3 Tbsp cold water
1 Tbsp unflavored gelatin (about 1 packet)
2 cups Oatsome oat milk
1 cup coconut milk
1/3 cup coconut palm sugar
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup water
1 Tbsp coconut palm sugar
1/3 cup quick oats
1 Tbsp cornstarch
3 cups peeled and chopped peaches
1 Tbsp agave syrup
1 Tbsp fresh basil to garnish
1. In a small saucepan, add cold water and sprinkle gelatin over it. Heat gelatin mixture over low heat, until fully dissolved. remove from heat and set aside.
2. In a large saucepan over medium, combine oat milk, coconut milk and sugar. bring to a boil, stirring to help sugar dissolve. Once the mixture has heated through and sugar has dissolved, remove from heat.
3. Stir in cinnamon, pumpkin spice, vanilla extract and gelatin mixture.
4. Divide mixture into ramekins. Let cool to room temperature; then refrigerate to chill, covered for 4 hours or overnight.
5. For topping, combine the water, sugar, quick oats and cornstarch in a saucepan; bring to boil over medium heat. Add peaches, and simmer for 2 minutes.
6. Remove pan from heat, and stir in agave syrup and basil. Spoon over the panna cotta and serve.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.