3 Tbsp cold water
1 Tbsp unflavored gelatin (about 1 packet)
2 cups Oatsome oat milk
1 cup coconut milk
1/3 cup coconut palm sugar
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup water
1 Tbsp coconut palm sugar
1/3 cup quick oats
1 Tbsp cornstarch
3 cups peeled and chopped peaches
1 Tbsp agave syrup
1 Tbsp fresh basil to garnish
1. In a small saucepan, add cold water and sprinkle gelatin over it. Heat gelatin mixture over low heat, until fully dissolved. remove from heat and set aside.
2. In a large saucepan over medium, combine oat milk, coconut milk and sugar. bring to a boil, stirring to help sugar dissolve. Once the mixture has heated through and sugar has dissolved, remove from heat.
3. Stir in cinnamon, pumpkin spice, vanilla extract and gelatin mixture.
4. Divide mixture into ramekins. Let cool to room temperature; then refrigerate to chill, covered for 4 hours or overnight.
5. For topping, combine the water, sugar, quick oats and cornstarch in a saucepan; bring to boil over medium heat. Add peaches, and simmer for 2 minutes.
6. Remove pan from heat, and stir in agave syrup and basil. Spoon over the panna cotta and serve.