1 Cup BBF* Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil
2 Cups whole wheat pastry flour
1 1/4 Cups BBF* Organic Agave
$11.68Add to cart
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp sea salt
1 Tbsp Vanilla
1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
3 Cups quick cooking oats
1 Cup raisins or chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium bowl, cream together BBF* Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil, BBF* Organic Agave, eggs and BBF* Organic Bourbon Madagascar Vanilla.
3. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
4. Stir dry ingredients into the creamed mixture. Mix in oats.
5. Cover and chill dough for at least one hour.
6. Grease cookie sheet.
7. Drop dough by spoonful 2 inches apart on cookie sheet and flatten each cookie.
8. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Makes 24 cookies.
9. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
BBF* = BetterBody Foods