1 cup oat flour
1/2 cup BBF Superfood Plant Protein
2 tsp baking powder
2 cups BBF Oatsome Oat Milk
1 large egg
1/4 cup BBF Monk Fruit Sweetener
1. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, PBfit, and baking powder.
2. Add the almond milk, egg, agave and Greek yogurt and whisk until smooth.
3. Heat a lightly oiled nonstick skillet on medium heat.
4. Scoop a 1⁄4 cup of pancake batter and pour into pan. When pancake starts to bubble on top, flip and cook for 60 seconds.
5. Top with freshly sliced fruit and agave.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.