1 cup oat flour
1/2 cup BBF Superfood Plant Protein
2 tsp baking powder
2 cups BBF Oatsome Oat Milk
1 large egg
1/4 cup BBF Monk Fruit Sweetener
1. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, PBfit, and baking powder.
2. Add the almond milk, egg, agave and Greek yogurt and whisk until smooth.
3. Heat a lightly oiled nonstick skillet on medium heat.
4. Scoop a 1⁄4 cup of pancake batter and pour into pan. When pancake starts to bubble on top, flip and cook for 60 seconds.
5. Top with freshly sliced fruit and agave.