1/2 c BBF Coconut Flour
2 Tbsp butter, melted
2 Tbsp erythritol
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 Tbsp psyllium husk powder
3/4 c boiling water
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 rind of orange
1/2 juice of 1/2 orange
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200C/400F degrees.
2. Using a hand whisk, mix the coconut flour, psyllium powder, cinnamon, salt and baking powder in a bowl and combine well.
3. Add the butter, eggs, orange juice and rind and mix thoroughly until the mixture looks like breadcrumbs.
4. Boil the water and add to the mixture a bit at a time, stirring thoroughly until you have a dough. Wait for the dough to cool slightly before using your hands to shape it.
5. Cut the dough into eight pieces. Take one of the pieces and roll into about an 6 inch log.
6. Join the two edges to make into a bagel shape, pressing together firming.
7. Place on a parchment covered baking tray and place in the oven.
8. Bake for 15 minutes, then turn the bagels over and bake for a further 15 minutes.
9. Eat and enjoy!
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.