1/2 cup & 1 Tbsp BBF Organic Coconut Sugar
2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup almond flour
1/8 tsp salt
2 sticks butter, cut into 1 tbsp pieces - at room temp
2 Tbsp cream cheese, softened
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp almond extract
1. Place coconut sugar, flours, and salt in your mixer. Mix together to combine.
2. Add butter in 1 piece at a time. Add in cream cheese, vanilla and almond extract, and mix until dough begins to form large clumps.
3. Transfer dough onto a clean work surface. Knead until it comes together. Divide dough into 2 equal portions. Form 2 disks and cover tightly with plastic wrap. Refrigerat the disks until firm, at least 1 hour.
4. When ready to roll out, take one disk out at a time and let it soften on the counter for a couple of minutes. 10-15 mins.
5. Preheat oven to 350, and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
6. Roll your disk to ⅛ -inch thick. Cut out desired shapes.
7. Place your cookies on your baking sheet and place back in the fridge for 20 mins.
8. Bake your cookies for 10-12 mins or until they turn lightly golden brown on the edges. Let cookies cool on the baking sheet.
9. Once cooled you can eat cookies as-is or you can top with your favorite frosting or glaze.