1/2 cup & 1 Tbsp BBF Organic Coconut Sugar
2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup almond flour
1/8 tsp salt
2 sticks butter, cut into 1 tbsp pieces - at room temp
2 Tbsp cream cheese, softened
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp almond extract
1. Place coconut sugar, flours, and salt in your mixer. Mix together to combine.
2. Add butter in 1 piece at a time. Add in cream cheese, vanilla and almond extract, and mix until dough begins to form large clumps.
3. Transfer dough onto a clean work surface. Knead until it comes together. Divide dough into 2 equal portions. Form 2 disks and cover tightly with plastic wrap. Refrigerat the disks until firm, at least 1 hour.
4. When ready to roll out, take one disk out at a time and let it soften on the counter for a couple of minutes. 10-15 mins.
5. Preheat oven to 350, and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
6. Roll your disk to ⅛ -inch thick. Cut out desired shapes.
7. Place your cookies on your baking sheet and place back in the fridge for 20 mins.
8. Bake your cookies for 10-12 mins or until they turn lightly golden brown on the edges. Let cookies cool on the baking sheet.
9. Once cooled you can eat cookies as-is or you can top with your favorite frosting or glaze.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.