Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
10 oz rice noodles, uncooked
1/4 cup BBF Refined Avocado Oil
$12.27 – $21.98Select options
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 tbsp BBF Organic Coconut Vinegar
$11.69Add to cart
1/4 cup fish sauce
1/3 cup BBF Organic Sugar
1/3 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup PBfit
$10.48 – $17.98Select options
1 tsp crushed red pepper
3 green onions
2 tbsp crushed peanuts
1/4 cup basil, chopped
1. Place rice noodles in boiling water and cook for 3 minutes, or until soft. Rinse thoroughly and set aside.
2. In a small sauté pan, add all sauce ingredients and cook until sugar is dissolved.
3. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a wok or large heavy skillet. Saute chicken until browned. Remove and set aside.
4. Heat the rest of the oil in wok over medium-high heat. Crack eggs into hot oil and cook until firm. Stir in chicken, and cook for 3 minutes. Gently stir in noodles and sauce. Adjust seasonings.
5. Top with green onions, crushed peanuts and basil.