10 oz rice noodles, uncooked
1/4 cup BBF Refined Avocado Oil
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 tbsp BBF Organic Coconut Vinegar
1/4 cup fish sauce
1/3 cup BBF Organic Sugar
1/3 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup PBfit
1 tsp crushed red pepper
3 green onions
2 tbsp crushed peanuts
1/4 cup basil, chopped
1. Place rice noodles in boiling water and cook for 3 minutes, or until soft. Rinse thoroughly and set aside.
2. In a small sauté pan, add all sauce ingredients and cook until sugar is dissolved.
3. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a wok or large heavy skillet. Saute chicken until browned. Remove and set aside.
4. Heat the rest of the oil in wok over medium-high heat. Crack eggs into hot oil and cook until firm. Stir in chicken, and cook for 3 minutes. Gently stir in noodles and sauce. Adjust seasonings.
5. Top with green onions, crushed peanuts and basil.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.