10 oz rice noodles, uncooked
1/4 cup BBF Refined Avocado Oil
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 tbsp BBF Organic Coconut Vinegar
1/4 cup fish sauce
1/3 cup BBF Organic Sugar
1/3 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup PBfit
1 tsp crushed red pepper
3 green onions
2 tbsp crushed peanuts
1/4 cup basil, chopped
1. Place rice noodles in boiling water and cook for 3 minutes, or until soft. Rinse thoroughly and set aside.
2. In a small sauté pan, add all sauce ingredients and cook until sugar is dissolved.
3. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a wok or large heavy skillet. Saute chicken until browned. Remove and set aside.
4. Heat the rest of the oil in wok over medium-high heat. Crack eggs into hot oil and cook until firm. Stir in chicken, and cook for 3 minutes. Gently stir in noodles and sauce. Adjust seasonings.
5. Top with green onions, crushed peanuts and basil.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.