—— Noodle Ingredients ——
1 pack (14 oz) rice sticky noodles
2 Tbsp BBF* Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil
2 tsp garlic (minced)
1 lb whole shrimp, cubed chicken, or cubed tofu
1/2 red onion
2 Cup bean sprouts
1 Cup carrots (shredded)
3 scallions (chopped)
—— Sauce Ingredients ——
1/4 Cup BBF* Organic Agave
1/4 Cup rice vinegar (unsweetened)
3 Tbsp tangy ketchup
1 Tbsp soy sauce
1 Tbsp chili sauce
1 1/2 Tbsp lime juice
—— Garnish Ingredients ——
1/4 Cup cilantro (chopped)
1/4 Cup roasted peanuts (chopped)
1. Cook noodles according to package (generally, soak in warm water for 40 minutes).
2. In a small bowl, whisk together sauce ingredients. Set aside.
3. Heat coconut oil on high in a wok or large skillet. Add garlic and sauté for 15 seconds.
4. Add meat or tofu and cook thoroughly.
5. Add onion and stir for 30 seconds.
6. Add presoaked (or cooked) noodles and sauce.
7. Stir fry noodles and sauce for about 5 minutes or until noodles turn transparent.
8. Add sprouts, carrots and scallions and stir fry for about 1-2 minutes more.
9. Serve and garnish with cilantro and peanuts.
Serving size: 1 cup
Makes 6 servings
Tips and Notes:
We love to combine the chicken and shrimp.
BBF* = BetterBody Foods
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.