—— Noodle Ingredients ——
1 pack (14 oz) rice sticky noodles
2 Tbsp BBF* Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil
2 tsp garlic (minced)
1 lb whole shrimp, cubed chicken, or cubed tofu
1/2 red onion
2 Cup bean sprouts
1 Cup carrots (shredded)
3 scallions (chopped)
—— Sauce Ingredients ——
1/4 Cup BBF* Organic Agave
1/4 Cup rice vinegar (unsweetened)
3 Tbsp tangy ketchup
1 Tbsp soy sauce
1 Tbsp chili sauce
1 1/2 Tbsp lime juice
—— Garnish Ingredients ——
1/4 Cup cilantro (chopped)
1/4 Cup roasted peanuts (chopped)
1. Cook noodles according to package (generally, soak in warm water for 40 minutes).
2. In a small bowl, whisk together sauce ingredients. Set aside.
3. Heat coconut oil on high in a wok or large skillet. Add garlic and sauté for 15 seconds.
4. Add meat or tofu and cook thoroughly.
5. Add onion and stir for 30 seconds.
6. Add presoaked (or cooked) noodles and sauce.
7. Stir fry noodles and sauce for about 5 minutes or until noodles turn transparent.
8. Add sprouts, carrots and scallions and stir fry for about 1-2 minutes more.
9. Serve and garnish with cilantro and peanuts.
Serving size: 1 cup
Makes 6 servings
Tips and Notes:
We love to combine the chicken and shrimp.
BBF* = BetterBody Foods
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.