2 cups All Purpose Flour
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp teaspoon salt
2 cups Oatsome Oat Milk
1. Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Whisk together eggs and oatsome.
3. Pour egg, oatmilk mixture into dry ingredients.
4. Whisk until smooth and there are no lumps.
5. Pour onto a flat griddle that has been heated to 350 degrees.
6. When Pancakes begin to bubble flip and cook the second side.
* Blueberry Pancakes add 1 cup fresh blueberries. Sprinkle fresh blueberries into pancakes just after you pour them onto the griddle. Let the batter bubble then flip over.
* Chia Pancakes add 2 Tablespoons of chia seeds to batter with an additional 2 Tablespoons of Oatsome.
* Chocolate Chip Pancakes add 1 cup chocolate chips. Sprinkle chocolate chips onto pancakes just after you pour them onto the griddle. Let the batter bubble then flip over.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.