2 cups All Purpose Flour
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp teaspoon salt
2 cups Oatsome Oat Milk
1. Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Whisk together eggs and oatsome.
3. Pour egg, oatmilk mixture into dry ingredients.
4. Whisk until smooth and there are no lumps.
5. Pour onto a flat griddle that has been heated to 350 degrees.
6. When Pancakes begin to bubble flip and cook the second side.
* Blueberry Pancakes add 1 cup fresh blueberries. Sprinkle fresh blueberries into pancakes just after you pour them onto the griddle. Let the batter bubble then flip over.
* Chia Pancakes add 2 Tablespoons of chia seeds to batter with an additional 2 Tablespoons of Oatsome.
* Chocolate Chip Pancakes add 1 cup chocolate chips. Sprinkle chocolate chips onto pancakes just after you pour them onto the griddle. Let the batter bubble then flip over.