2 sweet potatoes (cubed)
2 Tbsp BBF Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
1-2 Tbsp fresh parsley (chopped)
2-3 Tbsp fresh parmesan cheese (grated)
salt and pepper (to taste)
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the potatoes and cook for 3-6 minutes depending on size.
3. While potatoes are cooking, put oil in cast iron skillet or other heavy pan and heat in oven.
4. Drain the potatoes and place them back in the pot. Put the pot back on the burner and shake to dry the potatoes and to rough up their surface. This will give the potatoes a nice crunchy outer crust.
5. Add the potatoes to the hot oil, toss to coat and roast in the oven turning once or twice.
6. When potatoes are almost tender sprinkle with fresh garlic and Parmesan, salt and pepper and continue roasting until potatoes are tender. Turn at least one more time for even browning.
7. Just before serving, toss with fresh chopped parsley.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.