2 sweet potatoes (cubed)
2 Tbsp BBF Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
1-2 Tbsp fresh parsley (chopped)
2-3 Tbsp fresh parmesan cheese (grated)
salt and pepper (to taste)
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the potatoes and cook for 3-6 minutes depending on size.
3. While potatoes are cooking, put oil in cast iron skillet or other heavy pan and heat in oven.
4. Drain the potatoes and place them back in the pot. Put the pot back on the burner and shake to dry the potatoes and to rough up their surface. This will give the potatoes a nice crunchy outer crust.
5. Add the potatoes to the hot oil, toss to coat and roast in the oven turning once or twice.
6. When potatoes are almost tender sprinkle with fresh garlic and Parmesan, salt and pepper and continue roasting until potatoes are tender. Turn at least one more time for even browning.
7. Just before serving, toss with fresh chopped parsley.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.