1 cup butter
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp salt
1 cup water
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup PBfit
1 3/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
2 large eggs
1/2 cup sour cream
1 tsp vanilla
4 oz bitter chocolate, finely chopped
1 1/2 tbsp BBF Organic Agave
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 1/2 tbsp sugar
8 oz cream cheese - softened
1 cup PBfit
1/4 cup milk
4-5 cups powdered sugar
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour a 10-12 cup bundt pan.
2. In a small saucepan, combine the butter, cocoa powder, salt, and water and place over medium heat. Cook, stirring, just until melted and combined. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. In a large bowl combine flour, pbfit powder, sugar, and baking soda. Add half of the melted butter mixture and mix until completely blended. Add remaining melted butter mixture and mix until completely combined. Add the eggs one at a time. Whisk in the sour cream and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
4. Scrape batter into the prepared pan and bake for 40 - 45 minutes. Let cake cool for in pan for 15 minutes and the invert onto cake plate.
5. For the glaze: Combine all ingredients (bitter chocolate, Agave, heavy cream, & sugar) in a small saucepan until melted together. Pour over cooled cake.
6. For the Frosting: Cream together the softened cream cheese, Pbfit powder and milk. Add the powdered sugar 1 cup at a time til desired consistency. Pipe onto the cake when the cake is completely cooled.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.