1 cup butter
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp salt
1 cup water
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup PBfit
1 3/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
2 large eggs
1/2 cup sour cream
1 tsp vanilla
4 oz bitter chocolate, finely chopped
1 1/2 tbsp BBF Organic Agave
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 1/2 tbsp sugar
8 oz cream cheese - softened
1 cup PBfit
1/4 cup milk
4-5 cups powdered sugar
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour a 10-12 cup bundt pan.
2. In a small saucepan, combine the butter, cocoa powder, salt, and water and place over medium heat. Cook, stirring, just until melted and combined. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. In a large bowl combine flour, pbfit powder, sugar, and baking soda. Add half of the melted butter mixture and mix until completely blended. Add remaining melted butter mixture and mix until completely combined. Add the eggs one at a time. Whisk in the sour cream and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
4. Scrape batter into the prepared pan and bake for 40 - 45 minutes. Let cake cool for in pan for 15 minutes and the invert onto cake plate.
5. For the glaze: Combine all ingredients (bitter chocolate, Agave, heavy cream, & sugar) in a small saucepan until melted together. Pour over cooled cake.
6. For the Frosting: Cream together the softened cream cheese, Pbfit powder and milk. Add the powdered sugar 1 cup at a time til desired consistency. Pipe onto the cake when the cake is completely cooled.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.