1/3 cup old fashioned oats
3/4 cup water (or use milk for creamier oatmeal)
1 tsp instant coffee (use regular or decaf)
2 1/2 Tbsp pbfit pure powder
Ganish with your favorite fresh fruit
1. Combine all ingredients in a large microwaveable bowl.
2. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Watch carefully during the whole cooking process in case the oatmeal starts to boil over.
3. Stir, and microwave for another minute.
4. Stir, and microwave for another minute.
5. Test the oatmeal for thickness. If you would like it a little thicker, keep microwaving at 30 second intervals. Oatmeal will also thicken a bit upon standing.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.