8 oz Applewood Smoked Bacon
1 lb Ground Beef
1 Tbsp Salt
1 Tbsp Pepper
2 Burger Buns
2 Tbsp PBfit®
1-1/2 Tbsp Water
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together egg, salt, and pepper. Place ground beef, with hands or a fork, mix until well blended. Form into 3 patties approximately 1/4 inch thick
2. Place 4 slices of bacon in a skillet until crispy
3. Place patties on a prepared grill. Cover and cook 6 to 8 minutes per side, or to the desired doneness.
4. Set aside and let them rest for another 3 to 5 minutes. Before you turn off the grill, lightly toast the white burger buns.
5. Dress each side of the white burger buns with creamy peanut butter and 2 slices American cheese. Place the burgers on top of the cheese and add the cooked bacon.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.