8 oz Applewood Smoked Bacon
1 lb Ground Beef
1 Tbsp Salt
1 Tbsp Pepper
2 Burger Buns
2 Tbsp PBfit®
1-1/2 Tbsp Water
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together egg, salt, and pepper. Place ground beef, with hands or a fork, mix until well blended. Form into 3 patties approximately 1/4 inch thick
2. Place 4 slices of bacon in a skillet until crispy
3. Place patties on a prepared grill. Cover and cook 6 to 8 minutes per side, or to the desired doneness.
4. Set aside and let them rest for another 3 to 5 minutes. Before you turn off the grill, lightly toast the white burger buns.
5. Dress each side of the white burger buns with creamy peanut butter and 2 slices American cheese. Place the burgers on top of the cheese and add the cooked bacon.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.