8 oz Applewood Smoked Bacon
1 lb Ground Beef
1 Tbsp Salt
1 Tbsp Pepper
2 Burger Buns
2 Tbsp PBfit®
1-1/2 Tbsp Water
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together egg, salt, and pepper. Place ground beef, with hands or a fork, mix until well blended. Form into 3 patties approximately 1/4 inch thick
2. Place 4 slices of bacon in a skillet until crispy
3. Place patties on a prepared grill. Cover and cook 6 to 8 minutes per side, or to the desired doneness.
4. Set aside and let them rest for another 3 to 5 minutes. Before you turn off the grill, lightly toast the white burger buns.
5. Dress each side of the white burger buns with creamy peanut butter and 2 slices American cheese. Place the burgers on top of the cheese and add the cooked bacon.